Cavite Newbie Pop-up

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cavite Newbie Pop-up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Newbie from cavite/paranaque
Cavite Newbie EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:10 pm by kid_rock

» Im newbie Here from Dasmarinas Cavite
Cavite Newbie EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:35 pm by nestor

» Another bill is pushing banning kids from MC
Cavite Newbie EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:01 pm by rukawa0327

» New Years Wish and Resolutions!!!
Cavite Newbie EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:55 am by ganz

» ABS-CBN Showtime Live!!!
Cavite Newbie EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:23 am by ganz

» Can We Have A Ride to Marine Base or Pico De Loro?
Cavite Newbie EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:39 am by ganz

» XBC National Christmas Party
Cavite Newbie EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:35 am by ganz

» Greeting - XBC Cavite chapter ( The kaladkarin - Palaboy Boys)
Cavite Newbie EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:53 am by yhamxtrm

» HPI Tree Planting Activity at Caliraya Laguna
Cavite Newbie EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:54 pm by rod

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:59 am
shoutbox

Cavite Newbie

+3
ganz
yhamxtrm
zerosector
7 posters

Go down

Cavite Newbie Empty Cavite Newbie

Post by zerosector Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:58 am

Hi, newbie with the group from Imus but moving to Gen. Trias anytime soon. My ride is a red Honda XRM 125 v2010 Very Happy , got it just last 27 May 2010 after some pesky carnapper took my old ride which is a red Honda XRM 110 v2005 (WM7361) Crying or Very sad last July 2009. I'm currently breaking in my new ride and looking for a group wherein I can join rides. I hope you guys can help me out...TIA!

Last edited by zerosector on Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
zerosector
zerosector

Back to top Go down

Cavite Newbie Empty Re: Cavite Newbie

Post by yhamxtrm Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:05 pm

welcome bro! Surprised
yhamxtrm
yhamxtrm
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ganz Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:41 pm

zerosector wrote:Hi, newbie with the group from Imus but moving to Gen. Trias anytime soon. My ride is a red Honda XRM 125 v2010 Very Happy , got it just last 27 May 2010 after some pesky carnapper took my old ride which is a red Honda XRM 110 v2005 (WM7361) Crying or Very sad last July 2009. I'm currently breaking in my new ride and looking for a group wherein I can join rides. I hope you guys can help me out...TIA!

Bro welcome to the Group. Im inviting you to our regular meeting this saturday June 5 at 6pm along Amuntay road dasmarinas city, The place was called Tyron-ted motor shop our headquarters. To meet also our co-members and update for this coming event which is our 6th year anniversary. WE also have the application form to be filled up and bring eith you cr,or photo copy and picture to be attached on the application form. If you are interested bro text Migz, hes from imus too. cp no. 09183791199 or Jojo 09105723830. Safe ride bro1
ganz
ganz
Admin
Admin

http://www.xrmbikersclud.com; http://www.xrmbikersclubcavite.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by rod Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:24 pm

Welcome to the club, a group of individuals whose objective is to promote safety riding among motorcycle riders...

I hope to see you on our upcoming rides and events.

God bless and safe ride always...
rod
rod

Back to top Go down

Post by zerosector Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:09 am

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!

Gani Silvestre wrote:Bro welcome to the Group. Im inviting you to our regular meeting this saturday June 5 at 6pm along Amuntay road dasmarinas city, The place was called Tyron-ted motor shop our headquarters. To meet also our co-members and update for this coming event which is our 6th year anniversary. WE also have the application form to be filled up and bring eith you cr,or photo copy and picture to be attached on the application form. If you are interested bro text Migz, hes from imus too. cp no. 09183791199 or Jojo 09105723830. Safe ride bro1

I'll try sir to drop by on Saturdy but not quite sure yet due to family matters. Basta pag nakatakas kay kumander punta po ako...hehehe! I don't have my OR/CR yet, I still have to wait for 2 to 3 mos. for that Crying or Very sad but I do have the old one (if that's ok). Thanks again sir for the warm welcome... bounce

Last edited by zerosector on Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
zerosector
zerosector

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadringer Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:42 am

Bro welcome sa club baka libre ka mamaya sumabay kana sa akin pagpunta sa meeting. Text mo lang ako. Jojo-09105723830. Dito ako sa anabu.

Deadringer

Back to top Go down

Post by rod Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:24 pm

No problem regarding the or/cr just be sure its for your latest mc not the old one, we can wait kung kailan mo makukuha as long as mabibigay mo sa amin yung photocopy.

If you can dropby sa meeting, we'll give the registration form...

Thanks, ride safe mejo umuulan ngayon...
rod
rod

Back to top Go down

Post by zerosector Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:23 pm

Sorry guys, I wasn't able to attend last meeting. I can attend on the 10th of June though, however, if I can request of a nearer venue since I'll be coming from Makati that day (after work).

I would appreciate it more and if it's not too much to ask, if the venue would be somewhere in Imus. I hope we can arrange this so to confirm my attendance. TIA!
zerosector
zerosector

Back to top Go down

Post by rod Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:23 pm

We can do that on our next chapter meeting bro, if you have time this weekend it would be sunday you can join us in our anniversary ride in rizal..

Updates will be posted here regarding take off from cavite, pag usapan yun sa meeting this thursday...

Much better kung makaka-attend ka sa meeting...

thanks
rod
rod

Back to top Go down

Post by mikzli Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:18 pm

[quote="zerosector"]Sorry guys, I wasn't able to attend last meeting. I can attend on the 10th of June though, however, if I can request of a nearer venue since I'll be coming from Makati that day (after work).

I would appreciate it more and if it's not too much to ask, if the venue would be somewhere in Imus. I hope we can arrange this so to confirm my attendance. TIA!

welcome sa club and forum bro! hope to see you sa rides and meeting.im mikz from buhay na tubig imus.

ride safe bro
[/b]
mikzli
mikzli

Back to top Go down

Post by rod Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:02 pm

@zerosec sya si mikz ang bagong OiC natin sa Cavite...
rod
rod

Back to top Go down

Post by mikzli Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:38 pm

aries49 wrote:@zerosec sya si mikz ang bagong OiC natin sa Cavite...
ahehehe pres..di ko masabi kawang bagong pres natin kc kaw na talaga dati pa eh...di ako sanay tawagin na OIC..hehehe
mikzli
mikzli

Back to top Go down

Post by rod Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Pwes masanay ka na ngayon...
rod
rod

Back to top Go down

Post by mikzli Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:45 pm

aries49 wrote:Pwes masanay ka na ngayon...

i will give my best sir jan naman kayo eh..ahehehe Smile
mikzli
mikzli

Back to top Go down

Post by rod Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:16 am

Para sa atin lahat...
rod
rod

Back to top Go down

Post by mikzli Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:42 am

aries49 wrote:Para sa atin lahat...

syempre sir para sa buong XBC di lang sa chapter natin.. Very Happy
mikzli
mikzli

Back to top Go down

Post by ganz Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:40 pm

Congrats sa ating bagon OIC, I now he can do it well than me. Mas malawak ang nararting mo kaysasa akin. Subok na kita sa pagsasaayos ng bawat gusot ng ating chapter. I have seen good thing and potential from you bro. i know you can do it. Keep up the good work and be more considerate than before.

Do i have to say congrats kay sir rod? Parang hindi na kasi dati nya ng ginagawa e. Joke lang sir. Again Congrats sir Rod. We love nd support you what ever you say, it a law for as. Take care. Take the shake, more water and less carbo. Malapit mo ng makuha ang goal ng pangarap mong katawan at kalusugan. If got that no limit na ang kain sir. Maitenance na lang ng shake and tea, ayos na.

To my friend Jay-ar, congrats bro. I know you have the potetial of being sexy. Oh! What did I say? Sexy? Sorry Secretary ni OIC pala. Laughing Laughing Laughing Samahan mo ng masahe at kape bro para kay OIC, kung payag si sir OIC!
Bro Sec more na kailangan mo ngayong habaan ang pise mo. Wag kang pikon. Dito marami kang makikilala at malalaman sa bawat isa. Pigilan mo huwag maging hi-blood ha.
ganz
ganz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mikzli Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:11 pm

Gani Silvestre wrote:Congrats sa ating bagon OIC, I now he can do it well than me. Mas malawak ang nararting mo kaysasa akin. Subok na kita sa pagsasaayos ng bawat gusot ng ating chapter. I have seen good thing and potential from you bro. i know you can do it. Keep up the good work and be more considerate than before.

Do i have to say congrats kay sir rod? Parang hindi na kasi dati nya ng ginagawa e. Joke lang sir. Again Congrats sir Rod. We love nd support you what ever you say, it a law for as. Take care. Take the shake, more water and less carbo. Malapit mo ng makuha ang goal ng pangarap mong katawan at kalusugan. If got that no limit na ang kain sir. Maitenance na lang ng shake and tea, ayos na.

To my friend Jay-ar, congrats bro. I know you have the potetial of being sexy. Oh! What did I say? Sexy? Sorry Secretary ni OIC pala. Laughing Laughing Laughing Samahan mo ng masahe at kape bro para kay OIC, kung payag si sir OIC!
Bro Sec more na kailangan mo ngayong habaan ang pise mo. Wag kang pikon. Dito marami kang makikilala at malalaman sa bawat isa. Pigilan mo huwag maging hi-blood ha.

to my brother sec...thanks for the confidence you have for me.like wise i will just take over where you left of...kc nga national na sya..uuuuuyyy! joke lang...more power to you bro.basta importante solid tayong mga XBC and to pres congrats talaga for the limitless dedication you are giving us and the club...jay-ar my bro..congrats sayo and mejo bawas muna sa mga gimik..ahehehe..focus muna tayo sa club natin since parehas tayo masyado bz sa work..ahehehe..now lets make this happen... bounce bounce bounce lol!
mikzli
mikzli

Back to top Go down

Post by ganz Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:43 pm

mikzli wrote:
Gani Silvestre wrote:Congrats sa ating bagon OIC, I now he can do it well than me. Mas malawak ang nararting mo kaysasa akin. Subok na kita sa pagsasaayos ng bawat gusot ng ating chapter. I have seen good thing and potential from you bro. i know you can do it. Keep up the good work and be more considerate than before.

to my brother sec...thanks for the confidence you have for me.like wise i will just take over where you left of...kc nga national na sya..uuuuuyyy! joke lang...more power to you bro.basta importante solid tayong mga XBC and to pres congrats talaga for the limitless dedication you are giving us and the club...jay-ar my bro..congrats sayo and mejo bawas muna sa mga gimik..ahehehe..focus muna tayo sa club natin since parehas tayo masyado bz sa work..ahehehe..now lets make this happen... bounce bounce bounce lol!

Whatever happened Gani is always at your side. If you need my help just let me know. Im glad to be with you guys. Not only with you but for the XBCnian's. Im still part of cavite peeps bro. hehehehe cheers
ganz
ganz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rod Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:35 am

Thats what xbc, and how this club motivate me as a rider...

Malaki ang naitulong ng club sakin as a responsible rider, di mo lang namamalayan malaki na ang ipinagbago ganon nangyari sakin..free seminars, group rides, and some riders event dito ako natuto ng maayos na pagmamaneho dahil nga may inaalagaan kang club...

What makes me now ay kung gaano ko kamahal ang club...xbc.

Kung ano ang natutunan ko dito sa club i'd like to share it with everybody na nangangailangan nito as rider, specially sa mga neophyte sa paggamit ng motor..
rod
rod

Back to top Go down

Post by mikzli Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:05 am

aries49 wrote:Thats what xbc, and how this club motivate me as a rider...

Malaki ang naitulong ng club sakin as a responsible rider, di mo lang namamalayan malaki na ang ipinagbago ganon nangyari sakin..free seminars, group rides, and some riders event dito ako natuto ng maayos na pagmamaneho dahil nga may inaalagaan kang club...

What makes me now ay kung gaano ko kamahal ang club...xbc.

Kung ano ang natutunan ko dito sa club i'd like to share it with everybody na nangangailangan nito as rider, specially sa mga neophyte sa paggamit ng motor..

salamt sir at nanjan ka sa tabi namin at ang mga naging prior officers ng chapter and club natin...bro gani im sure u will be helping me..ahehehe
mikzli
mikzli

Back to top Go down

Post by rod Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:12 am

Dahil rin yan sa inyo, nakikita ko kase ang dedication nyo with the club.

Lets just enjoy and learn further with our baby's...tama ba yun or babes..hahaha joke

Just enjoy ride and the club..
rod
rod

Back to top Go down

Post by mikzli Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:20 am

aries49 wrote:Dahil rin yan sa inyo, nakikita ko kase ang dedication nyo with the club.

Lets just enjoy and learn further with our baby's...tama ba yun or babes..hahaha joke

Just enjoy ride and the club..

tama yun sir...pero babes..ayaw ko na memo sir..ahehehe..joke lang
mikzli
mikzli

Back to top Go down

Post by rukawa0327 Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:37 pm

Welcome po Sir.. Very Happy
rukawa0327
rukawa0327

Back to top Go down